Yola Institute Components Overview
Company Size >
Posted Jobs 0
Sectors Đồ gỗ/Nội thất ,
Yola Institute (www.yola.vn) is a premier provider of educational services in Vietnam with the mission of empowering young minds to achieve their educational dreams. We are committed to help our students find the promise, interests and talents within themselves and become the people they want to be.
Our wide range of educational programs and products include test preparation courses in SAT, TOEFL, and SSAT, English language and soft skill training, after-school tutoring, summer camps, and development of educational content. Yola Institute is a pioneer in Vietnam's educational industry with results-oriented, personalized learning model featuring small classes and individual progress monitoring; with talented, dedicated, and accessible teachers; and with a community of individuals from different backgrounds and interests. Taken together, these elements – supplemented by class outings, school events, special workshops, and networking opportunities with accomplished alumni and students – not only help our students raise test scores but also make them better learners by providing them with critical thinking and problem-solving skills they can use in school and beyond.
Yola Institute has trained thousands of students from the top public high schools including Le Hong Phong, Pho Thong Nang Khieu, Tran Dai Nghia, Le Quy Don, Bui Thi Xuan, the international schools including International School Ho Chi Minh City (ISHCMC), Renaissance International School Saigon (RISS), British International School (BIS), Saigon South International School (SSIS), American International School (AIS), and a number of overseas schools. This diverse group of students learns in an environment with unparalleled opportunities and exceptional support, and go on to attend leading colleges and universities throughout the United States and the world.
1. Work with – and be supported by – a team of high-caliber, open-minded professionals from top US and Australian universities (Harvard, Stanford, Williams, Swarthmore, Bates, Dickinson, Texas Christian, La Trobe etc.)
2. Significant management attention and time invested in professional and leadership development
3. Annual health-check and insurance from prestigious hospitals and insurance agencies
4. Annual corporate holiday trip
5. Attractive starting full-time salary and bonus based on performance
Quy mô công ty: 25-99