- In charge of IE Department activities
- Lead and create develop plan for IE team.
- Build standards for highly effective performance.
- Have attractive plan to motivate employees.
- In charge of improving project teams to meet the target.
- Ensure systems and processes follow ISO regulations.
- Carry out research and experience for new machinery, equipment, methodology,....
- Other details will be discussed during interview
- Academic level: University degree in Industrial Engineering, Industrial Management or Technical major
- Experience: At least 8 years of working experience in IE; 3~5 years of experience in an equivalent position
- Prefer candidates from garment industry
- Language: Good English communication
- Good computer skills