Our company is called UENI, pronounced "You and I". UENI provides low-cost, easy solutions to help small businesses get online and grow their business. We are the one-stop-shop for all the tools a small business needs to grow.
How do we stand out?
1. UENI builds the website for the small business - we are NOT a do it yourself website builder. We ensure the small business gets online and doesn’t get stuck mid-way through the process.
2. We will build the business a website and a Google My Business page for FREE, there is no catch.
3. UENI combines technology and operational processes. Robots, meet humans.
4. The website is transactional from day 1 - the business can make sales and take bookings as soon as he receives his website.
5. UENI partners with companies that offer great tools built for small businesses. We curate everything from bank accounts, insurance and loans to marketing tools, accounting software, and point of sale devices to offer small businesses the best products at the best prices.
Why should you join us?
- We are growing. We've helped 600,000 small businesses globally...and we are just getting started
- We are partnered with Google and Facebook and have joined Facebook’s Ecommerce Accelerator programme
- We’ve raised $30m from Angel Investors
- You will be given responsibility from day 1
- We reward success with further responsibility and competitive compensation. We give you skin in the game!
- We are a serious team of international professionals that want to change the world
Building on our technical, marketing and web experience, in Vietnam, UENI will launch an e-commerce platform focused on consumer health products. We are looking for a General Manager with technical product experience who will launch and manage the platform. You understand well the consumer health industry and have good experienced with e-commerce platforms. We are looking for a self-driven and motivated professional who wants to work for a forward-thinking, fast-paced start up.
What will you do?
- You will support the management of UENI to refine the business plan for the consumer health platform
- Spearhead the hiring a small team to grow the business
- Assist with any administrative procedures relating to our set up in preparation for the market launch
- Oversee the launch of the platform in Vietnam and execute day to day tasks
- Native Vietnamese with knowledge of the country
- Fluent in English
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Minimum 5 years work experience and 2 years of experience in e-commerce
- Experience in consumer health products is big plus
- Possess initiative and professionalism with the ability to multitask, organise, hands-on and prioritise work
- A team player who can work independently
- Experience dealing with local customers and managing client expectations
- An analytical and inquisitive mindset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly