Offerd Salary (USD)
Login to view salary
Career Level Manager
Experience 7-10 Years
TP.HCM, Binh Duong, Dong Nai
Executive Management, Production, Purchasing/ Supply Chain
Our client is a foreign invested manufacturing company, now looking for a Senior Planning Manager (3500 USD, ID11814):
- Develop global master scheduling management system with supporting management tiers, key performance indicators, and metrics
- Lead the development and implementation of central and plant level master scheduling roles and responsibilities
- Develop master scheduling policy, standard work, and decision-making framework to drive successful implementation and measurable results. Ensure the policies are understood and adhered to by direct and indirect stakeholders.
- Lead the continuous improvement, standardization of processes, and best practices across master scheduling and relevant business functions
- Develop, communicate, and improve key performance indicators that align to executive, SIOP, and facility performance measures. Drive root cause and corrective action methodology and culture.
- Mentor and develop facility master schedulers. Develop organization and talent track for master scheduling organization.
- Participate in the monthly demand and SIOP cadence to collaborate on the development of supply and demand recommendations
- Develop systems and reporting to identify, assess, and address imbalances in supply and demand. Develop and deliver mitigation plans for key risks and opportunities.
- Interact with commercial operations to provide timely and accurate information on lead times, schedule changes, and general inquiries
- Monitor actual results versus the master production plan. Focus on process variances and drive solutions for recovery and process improvement.
- Assist and act as a change leader in the development and execution of the SIOP and master scheduling roadmap
- Develop feedback loop into SIOP and demand planning processes to capture trends, issues, and opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management, supply chain, or related field
- 8 years of leadership experience in materials management, planning, scheduling, production planning or related experience
- Good Experiences in procurement/logistics management and Demonstrated experience with lean manufacturing to drive continuous improvement
- Good knowledge of ERP System (SAP/Oracle)
- Fluently in English
14 năm trong lĩnh vực Headhunting cho các công ty FDI: Trung Quốc, Hồng Kong, Nhật Bản, Hàn Quốc, Mỹ, Anh,...Headhunter VietNam