Offerd Salary (USD)
Login to view salary
Career Level Non Manager
Experience 1-3 Years
Develop new connectors and accessories acc. to specification following the HARTING specific procedures and methods.
• Evaluate specifications and technical feasibility of a project.
• Develop products according to specification from Product Management.
• Creation and testing of functional samples.
• Define materials based on product requirements.
• Coordinating concepts with Industrial Engineering, Quality and Production.
• Planning of Product Validation.
• Usage of FMEA method for failure prevention.
• Creation of relevant calculation for proof of concept (tolerance calculation etc).
• Supervise creation of drawings by draftsman.
• Validate Design acc. to specification.
• Evaluate Initial Sample Inspection Report.
• Participate in Product and Process Approval.
Fluent in English
Minimum 03 years' experience
University degree in technology/mechanical/ engineering.
2D and 3D CAD (preferably UGS NX)
Electrical engineering basics (electrical safety, devices with pcb, machinery…)
Plastic injection molding
Stamped and machined contacts (copper, brass…)
Sheet metal stamping
FRACAS (Failure reporting analysis and corrective action system)
Logical approach to failure analysis
ISHIKAWA, 8D report, 5 Why analysis
ISO TS 22163 or ISO 9000 experience beneficial