Offerd Salary (USD)
Login to view salary
Career Level Manager
Experience 5-7 Years
Bac Giang, Nam Dinh, Thai Nguyen
Textiles/Garments/Footwear, Production, QA/QC
Our client is a foreign-invested manufacturing company, now looking for a QC Manager ($1300, ID12970)
- Implement, communicate, and maintain a quality strategy to ensure that the Company's Quality Systems and Policies meet quality system standards.
- Observe and advise on the performance of the quality management system, as well as publish statistics and reports on the company's performance against set metrics.
- Manage relationships with third-party inspectors to verify that all inspections and testing processes are followed.
- Examining quality specifications and technical design papers in order to provide timely and relevant feedback
- Create risk assessment documentation, making sure that all teams and suppliers are aware of potential risks and have action plans in place.
- Ascertain that all goods satisfy quality standards and that quality control requirements are accurately forecasted, handled, and measured.
- Observing product development procedures for any departures from quality specifications.
- Train new quality hires on corporate policies and how to use quality tools.
- Set up and maintain processes for controls and documentation.
- Gather essential data and provide statistical reports to track the performance of QC personnel.
- Set quality assurance compliance goals and make sure they're met.
- Ensure that all production processes and completed products are in good working order and meet corporate requirements.
- Supervise and manage the factory's sanitation.
- Male/Female; Age: 30-45 years old
- Graduated from University in related ones.
- At least 05 years of experience in a similar position in garment industry
- Good command of English
14 năm trong lĩnh vực Headhunting cho các công ty FDI: Trung Quốc, Hồng Kong, Nhật Bản, Hàn Quốc, Mỹ, Anh,...Headhunter VietNam