Offerd Salary (USD) $1500
Career Level Nhân viên
Experience N/A Years
Sector Hà nội
Industry Dệt may/ Sợi/ Giầy da, Kho vận, Bán hàng Tiêu dùng nhanh
Our client is a big trading company, now looking for a Merchandise Manager in Ha Noi:
- Monitor the operation of merchandising department.
- Make plans for new styles, new designs for each season based on business plan/strategy of the company and market analysis.
- Control the schedules, progress, quantity, quality timeline for each order and coordinate the related department (R&D, Purchasing, Supply Chain, etc.) to achieve the goals.
- Building the SOP for departments and monitoring the implementation.
- Cost control, profit and loss control and discount rate.
- Cooperate with marketing department to executing promotion activity.
- Involve in determine the product price.
- Coordinate the campaign to launch products to the market.
- Control the inventory and balance the amount of goods to the stores.
- Train for staffs
- Other tasks as assigned
- Male/Female; Age 30-35
- Bachelor’ Degree in economic, logistics, supply chain.
- 3-5 years of experience as Merchandise Manager in garment company.
- Language: Good at English, Chinese is a plus
- Strong negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with oversea or import export purchasing is advantages