Offerd Salary (USD) $1200
Career Level Trưởng Phòng
Experience 3-5 Years
Sector Long An
Industry Nông nghiệp/Lâm nghiệp , Quản lý điều hành , Pháp lý
Our client is a foreign invested manufacturing company, now looking for a Senior Legal Executive in Long An:
- Reviewing all types of contracts and proposals; participate in reviewing the company's contract forms; Risk analysis of contract terms and conditions
- Provide risk assessment and legal advice on the company's operations and development projects
- Handle regulatory issues including governmental filings, licenses, approvals and registration of the company and project; corporate lawsuits;
- Securing company and its all possessions from any illegal problems.
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations for all activities in the organization
- Registration and renewal / modification of business licenses, certificates of the company.
- Improve and update standard contract terms and conditions to reflect local laws and company goals.
- Implement and monitor systems and procedures to ensure compliance with all company codes of conduct
- Responsible for negotiating with bad debt customers about payment terms and recovering as much as possible through all available legal means.
- Preparing and presenting regular legal briefings to relevant company Directors and
- Ensure update regularly of key regulatory and legal changes, and other legal issues.
- Male; Age: 26-37 years old
- Bachelor Degree of Law
- 3 – 5 year working experience as legal executive/assistant manager in FDI company
- Good at English