Offerd Salary (USD) Thoả thuận
Career Level Nhân viên
Experience N/A Years
Sector Hà nội
Industry Dịch vụ khách hàng , Nhân sự , Bán hàng (Khác), Bán hàng Tiêu dùng nhanh
With nearly 10 years Recruitment Industry experience, we are a leading Recruitment Consultancy Partner, servicing the needs of global corporations to small and medium size enterprises.
As a Key Account Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Manages relationship of as defined number of MNC customers and prospects in a particular sector (serves as primary contact for the customer)
- Seeks and prospects for Strategic Customer targets to win new customers.
- Delivers the regional and/or country customer budget by maintaining a healthy pipeline, good contractual performance and proactive thinking.
- Works on regional customer initiatives and for implementing business plan contents.
- Plans and manages accounts.
- Collects relevant customer information and prepares documents for customer implementation in order to ensure proper operational handover and implementation to meet customer expectations
- Coordinates with CRM's on account planning, customer enquiries, business reviews etc.
- Consults CRM's, and BOM on potential solutions and best practice.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1 year of working experience in Business Development/sales/telesales/customer service….
- Professional, focused, driven, enthusiastic and energetic.
- Good written and communication skills with proven industry and management background.
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Customer management experience.
- Ability to indentify customer needs by gathering information and building long-term relationship.
- Full-Time position(s) available.