Offerd Salary (USD)
Login to view salary
Career Level Non Manager
Experience 5-7 Years
Dong Thap, Tien Giang, Vinh Long
Mechanical/ Equipment, Textiles/Garments/Footwear, IE/Lean/CI
Our client is a foreign-invested company, now looking for an Industrial Engineering Deputy Manager (900 USD, ID12943)
- Providing cutting-edge technology solutions to bulk production problems.
- Assess the manufacturing feasibility and process confirmation after the first sample done
- Participating in a Risk Analysis meeting with the goal of accepting valid orders for mass production and making product simplifications.
- Maintaining good contacts with other departments to ensure standard methods meet sample and bulk criteria.
- Daily capacity planning and timely delivery of correct costing and bulk operation bulletin.
- Provide precise thread consumption in order to meet the bulk requirement and to reduce the amount of leftover thread.
- Clarifying and validating the important sewing operation procedures
- Visiting manufacturing facilities and creating a standard style database
- Observing and adhering to established rules and restrictions
- Maintain HR KPIs while staying within budget.
- Identify the team's training needs and develop action plans in collaboration with the HR department.
- Setting up KPIs to fulfill the company's goals and objectives, as well as conducting frequent performance evaluations
- Managing and motivating the sample room personnel
- Gender: Male; Age: 29-40 years old
- Graduated from university major in Textile/Garment or related fields
- At least 5 years of working experience in the same position in the Garment industry
- Having knowledge about GSD and SMV, Assertive
- Good command of English