Offerd Salary (USD) $2500
Career Level Trưởng Phòng
Experience 3-5 Years
Industry Hành chánh/Thư ký , Sản Xuất , Nhân sự
Our client is a foreign invested manufacturing company, now looking for a HR Manager in HCM:
- Directly supervised all tasks of HR dept such as recruitment, training, C&B, Social insurance, Discipline ...
- Monitoring, adjust and execute employee standards and procedures, using and improving HR existing and recommended systems and processes.
- Maintain and enhance employee benefits programs, including compensation, health insurance, expenses, vacation, and other personnel packages
- Establish and recommend compensation and benefit policies, oversee compensation programs to ensure regulatory compliance and competitive salary levels.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, and maintaining records.
- Support departments in the development and delivery of strategic HR plans to fit with the overall business direction.
- Evaluate procedures and technology solutions to improve human resources data management.
- Male/Female; Age: 35 - 45
- Education: University in HR or relevant fields.
- Knowledge In-depth of labor law and HR Management
- Have at least 3 years working experience as as HR Manager in manufacturing or global company
- Ability to work in group, coordinate, accurate