Offerd Salary (USD)
Login to view salary
Career Level Manager
Experience 5-7 Years
TP.HCM, Binh Duong, Dong Nai
Administrative/Clerical, Human Resources, Production
Our client is a foreign-invested manufacturing company, now looking for an HRBP Manager (3000USD, ID13179)
- Lead HR strategies and build a solid HR foundation, partner with department leaders on HR strategy execution; talent pool & pipeline, recruitment strategies, and support on daily operation activities.
- Plan & implement effective HR strategies that align with business and organizational development demands.
- Research and build up policies, and programs to improve employee’s engagement and satisfaction
- Establish company culture to the changes and organization’s strategies
- Manage and facilitate organizational design and development, leadership coaching, and team building that support change and growth
- Execute talent management strategies to support a team’s growth and individual development plans
- Provide coaching/guidance on skill & professional development, career pathing
- Consult the BOD on issues related to administrative and human resource development.
- Manage and Develop HR-Admin team with the proper capability to serve company's business strategy
- Plan and build successors to respond to organization development demand
- Male/Female; Age: 32 - 44 years old.
- Education: graduated from university in related major.
- Experience: at least 8 years working in the HR field, 5 years in the same position in big manufacturing plants.
- Fluent in English.
- Proficiency in MS Offices.