Offerd Salary (USD) $6000
Career Level Trưởng Phòng
Experience 5-7 Years
Industry Kế toán/Tài chính/Kiểm toán , Ngân hàng/Đầu tư
Our client is a foreign invested manufacturing company, now looking for a Finance Manager in HCM:
- Oversee the management financial reports: revenue/expense, cash flow statements, reports to lenders, budget management.
- Monitor the financial operations: payroll, invoicing, payables, collections, Credit Control
- Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets.
- Develop and monitor operating budget. Oversee the maintenance of the inventory of all fixed assets.
- Managing and Analyst Costing based on budget; plan cost savings
- Coordinate reports of actuals and forecasting for the factory; ensuring financial policies, Accounting Standards and Costing Standards are adhered to.
- Develop, control and ensure robust evaluations of capital investment plans and requests.
- Building financial modeling, sensitivity analysis, projections, risk analysis
- Ensure full transparency of costs and financial impacts to the organization for strategic decisions relating to the factory
- Seeking out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
- Coordinate and assist IT department in implementation of ERP systems.
- Male/Female; Age: 30-45
- Bachelor's degree or above in Accounting, finance or related filed
- 10 years work experience in finance and accounting, At least 5 years working at Manager Position
- Strong Experiences in Cost Control
- Good English communication