Offerd Salary (USD)
Login to view salary
Career Level Manager
Experience 5-7 Years
TP.HCM, Binh Duong, Dong Nai
Pharmaceutical/Biotech, Agriculture/Forestry, R&D
Our client is a foreign-invested company, now looking for a Animal Health & Research Manager (2200 USD, ID 12015)
- Evaluate and research all projects of animal health and diseases.
- Build solutions to control disease, treatment, and vaccination
- Diagnosis, treatment, prevention and / or control of swine/poultry diseases.
- Conduct fieldwork research in experimental or commercial farm systems.
- Analyze and make report of the projects and farm research data.
- Coordinate sample collection, laboratory testing and analysis.
- Review and evaluate research results and diseases situation
- Develop standard procedures of program on vaccination and medication.
- Handle problems of diseases for production process.
- Male/Female; Ages: 30-45 years old
- Master/Doctor Degree major in Veterinary/Husbandry field
- Strong experience in diseases diagnosis and treatment for swine/poultry, biosecurity and recovery animal health
- Good knowledges in swine/poultry physiology and hunbandary
- Good English communication