Offerd Salary (USD)
Login to view salary
Career Level Manager
Experience 5-7 Years
Hanoi, Bac Ninh, Hung Yen
Real Estate, Architecture/Interior Design, Construction/ Civils
Our client is a foreign-invested company, now looking for a Project Design Manager ($2600, ID12760) in Construction/Real Estate field:
- Work with consultants to ensure that design documentation is finalized and released in accordance with the project's goals.
- Create an approval management approach that is in line with the business and investment goals.
- Oversee the creation of a work plan to handle the many phases of design, from idea to detailed design.
- Work with top leaders and other departments to develop preliminary design concepts for projects under supervision.
- Lead the end-to-end design consultant selection process to find the most qualified and cost-effective suppliers for the project (s)
- Reviewing the concepts given by design consultants through implementation planning
- Site checking/reviewing the feasibility of designs presented by design consultants to ensure they are lawful and meet government authority approval requirements
- Review of payment requests for planned designs per signed contract, as well as any other ad-hoc modifications
- Keep overall costs for design and approval management in line with budget.
- Working with the local government to appraise and approve project designs (basic design, engineering design).
- Oversee the assessment and submission of designs for the entire project(s) to relevant government bodies for approval, ensuring the project's legality prior to construction.
- Oversee document evaluation in order to get a building certificate in accordance with local law.
- Acts as an investor in government agency inspection processes, keeping a complete record of all required paperwork.
- Male/Female; Age: 35 - 50 years old
- Graduated from University with a major in Architecture, Urban Planning or related majors
- At least 06 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in Real Estate investment/development area throughout a project lifecycle
- Having knowledge of planning, architecture and construction works
- Deep understanding of latest update of relevant legal rules & regulations
- Good command of English
14 năm trong lĩnh vực Headhunting cho các công ty FDI: Trung Quốc, Hồng Kong, Nhật Bản, Hàn Quốc, Mỹ, Anh,...Headhunter VietNam