Bouygues Construction Information Technologies (BYCN IT) is the IT branch of Bouygues Construction, a global player in the building, civil works, energies and services sectors. Bouygues Construction operates at all points of the value chain of projects: finance, design, construction and facilities management (operation and maintenance). On every continent, our employees devise and develop solutions that help improve the environment and everybody’s lives.
As part of Bouygues Construction, the mission of BYCN IT is to provide the members of Bouygues Construction with IT services of high quality fitting with their businesses and to deploy solutions to improve communication and people collaboration through worldwide network. BYCN IT has offices in France, Morocco and Vietnam.
We are looking forward to cooperating with talented and motivated people.
- Maintain information system and database up to date (office/core business applications and websites)
- Manage applications database and web content
- Write guidelines how to use websites / applications
- Test correction of bugs and new updates
- Process & manage user requests as assigned
- Translate business documents in French <-> English
- Functional Application Support for users
- Contact users to help them solve their problems
- Maintain follow-up reports updated & knowledge capitalization
Attention: This position is not for those who major in IT domain.
What We Find?
- Good proficiency of using MS Office including 2019, O365 and related communication tools and
- Have experiences on database management platforms (CRM Oracle, Salesforce, Drupal, WordPress) is a big plus
- OR have successful experiences proven with media tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, Camtasia, Powtoon) is also a plus
- OR ability with intermediate level to use VB, VBA, and other programming languages is appreciated
- A minimum of 2-year experience is required.
- Last but not least – be authentic, be awesome and willing to step out of your comfort zone continuously.
- French (writing and speaking fluently) is mandatory
- English is a plus.
- Good communication
- Can-do attitude
- Responsibility and proactive
- Positive thinking
- Willing to experiment new products/releases
What We Offer?
Professional, Open-minded and Creative Environment:
- International, friendly, proactive, supportive workplace
- Great teamwork with Agile mindset
- Respect different perspectives
- Strong sharing culture to improve individual development
- Career and personal development plan for each individual
- Extensive training and in-depth knowledge sharing sessions
- Online internal learning hub with various categories in Software skill, Soft skills, Language skill
- Be oriented and empowered for individual, team and organization goals
Special Care for Employee
- Work from home 2 days/ week
- Dell laptop and external monitor for your work
- 100% salary, full compulsory insurances on probationary period
- Up to 2-month performance bonus
- 15 annual leave days + 6 sick leave days (plus 1 annual leave day for 3-year working)
- Annual health check-up and premium health insurance for employee
- Annual teambuilding activities – Company trip
- Sport, personal activities sponsor
Apply your CV to us via: email@example.com or call: +84 909 37 68 58