Offerd Salary (USD)
Login to view salary
Career Level Manager
Experience 5-7 Years
TP.HCM, Binh Duong, Dong Nai
Human Resources, Executive Management, Production
Our client is a foreign-invested manufacturing company, now looking for a Compensation & Benefits Manager (3500 USD, ID 11980):
- Responsible of developing, implementing systems, and supervising the compensation, benefits in line with HR policies and labor law to develop short and long-term compensation & benefits operations.
- Building operational in the design, development, implementation, administration, and communication of C&B programs including health, welfare, wellness, retirement, insurance, base pay, incentives, and other rewards and perquisites.
- Develop and optimize HR processes as clear and simple guidelines to employees.
- Perform payroll processing activities, including compute wage and overtime payments, calculate
- and process resignation payment.
- Review, audit, reconcile and correct / update payroll prior to transmission to ensure proper pay calculations, tax calculations.
- Responsible of payroll for all employees to ensure consistent quality, compliance with VN law, company policies, and cost-effectiveness
- Update with laws and regulations in relation to payroll, tax and other legislative requirements.
- Cooperate with Board of Directors to build relevant policies/procedures for employee relations within the C&B role.
- Ensure discipline cases to be implemented as regulation of the Company within C&B responsibilities and Labor Codes and give instructions to Department Heads for implementation.
- On behalf of C&B to work with employees when there is any complaint/questions within C&B functions.
- Male; Female Age: 30-45
- Education: graduated university in human resource, administration or related field
- Experience: At least 5 years of working experience in the same position
- Fluency in English
14 năm trong lĩnh vực Headhunting cho các công ty FDI: Trung Quốc, Hồng Kong, Nhật Bản, Hàn Quốc, Mỹ, Anh,...Headhunter VietNam