Offerd Salary (USD) $2500
Career Level Trưởng Phòng
Experience 3-5 Years
Industry Kiến trúc/ Thiết Kế , Nghệ thuật/Thiết kế , Xây dựng
Our client is a foreign invested civil company, now looking for a Civil Manager in HCM:
- Improvement, control the BIM Protocols for project, Manage the Digital Coordinators.
- Ensuring the project goals, understanding of the BIM process.
- Control the QA/QC procedures for all Digital projects.
- Managing the model auditing & resolution base on the Company's best practices.
- Managing the BIM mandated protocols & procedures – project & company-wide.
- Responsibility as the Project Delivery Manager (PDM) & Project Information Manager (PIM), depending on the Clients, Projects, team members
- Male/Female; 30-45
- Degree or Diploma from either Architecture, Structure, Civil Engineering, Electrical &/or Hydraulic Engineering
- At least 3 years experience in the same position
- Knowledge of EIR, BEP, PEP, DMP, etc based from project experience.
- In-depth knowledge of BIM Standard, Guideline of PAS:1192, ISO-19650
- Optional in achiving BIM certification such as BRE Level 2 Certification in: BIM Level 2 Essentials Course & BIM Level 2 for Information Managers.