Offerd Salary (USD)
Login to view salary
Career Level Manager
Experience > 10 Years
Hanoi, Bac Ninh, Hung Yen
Real Estate, Executive Management, Construction/ Civils
Our client is a foreign-invested company, now looking for a Project Development Manager (5000$, ID12745)
- Developing an overall business development strategy and maintaining a thorough awareness of market trends and conditions
- Establish strong relationships with government authorities and relevant agencies in order to gain a better understanding of the direction and rules in the real estate development field
- Work with top leaders to identify investment and project development strategies for the short (next two years) and long-term (3-5 years)
- Developing solid contacts, partnerships, rigorous feasibility studies, and due diligence to identify new investment opportunities:
- Maintain good ties with senior decision-makers from foreign and domestic partners, industry key players, consultants, and banks.
- Find reliable, possible investment and development partners.
- Assist in the development, consolidation, and presentation of feasibility studies and due diligence reports for new investment prospects to key internal and external stakeholders (as needed) in order to align on investment decisions.
- Lead the negotiation and closing of investment opportunities (joint-venture, capital contribution, other types of partnerships, land purchase, etc.)
- Create a master plan for project development, a cash flow plan, and maintain alignment with associated departments to kick-start project development
- Manage substantial adjustments / value-adding opportunities that affect the project's profitability and oversee project development critical milestones.
- Improve policies, processes, and reports, as well as give business executives business development advice
- Overseeing the department's annual operating plan and motivating team members to achieve the department's ultimate goals
- Develop, motivate, and offer opportunities for subordinates to grow.
- Maintain a safe, healthy, and positive workplace
- Gender: Male; Age: 35 - 50 years old
- Graduated from university with a major in Urban Planning, Investment, Finance, Economics or related majors
- At least 10 years of experience in investment, finance & real estate market
- Experience in residential Real Estate throughout a project lifecycle
- Must have undertaken feasibility study(financial model), valuation and due diligence, and investment review committee process in Real Estate Business Development
- Good command of English
14 năm trong lĩnh vực Headhunting cho các công ty FDI: Trung Quốc, Hồng Kong, Nhật Bản, Hàn Quốc, Mỹ, Anh,...Headhunter VietNam