HRCHANNELS GROUP - Executive Search Process
- Initial Client Meeting or telephone conversation is held. Hiring needs, scope and HRCHANNELS GROUP search process is reviewed. Discussion emphasis: Client Company Background, Strategic Plan and Company Culture. Client expectations for "search success" is discussed including preferred modes and frequency of communication.
- Client receives, reviews and signs off on HRCHANNELS GROUP search assignment "Consulting Agreement", exclusively retaining HRCHANNELS GROUP to conduct an executive search assignment.
- Search Assignment "Job Specification" is prepared by HRCHANNELS GROUP and reviewed by client search committee with final approval by primary client representative / hiring manager.
ACTIVE SEARCH PROCESS
- "Potential Candidate" research and identification effort begun. Key Research Sources: HRCHANNELS GROUP proprietary "ENCORE" candidate data-base, "on-line" industry sources, specific industry network contacts, directories, professional associations and other "source" networks.
- "Potential Candidates" qualified via telephone and/or video interviews.
- "Qualified Candidates" interviewed in-person or via video conference by the search assignment lead consultant. Qualified Candidates receive and review HRCHANNELS GROUP "Candidate Interview Guide and Reference Background Investigation Process" document. In addition, qualified candidates provide written permission to HRCHANNELS GROUP to conduct a thorough background and reference investigation by completing, signing and returning the "Candidate Reference / Background Investigation Process" document.
- Client receives and reviews HRCHANNELS GROUP "Qualified Candidate Interview Evaluation Guide". This guide is then discussed in detail with the Client to assure that all members of the Client Interview Search Committee are totally comfortable with recommended interview techniques before meeting the first "semi-finalist" candidate presented for hiring consideration.
- "Semi-finalist" candidates are presented to the client interview team. Prior to meeting with the candidate the client interview team receives and reviews a written "Candidate Assessment " which include findings and degree of match analysis from the "in-person" interview. At the option of the lead search consultant, HRCHANNELS GROUP is able to attends first-round candidate interviews; this is discussed ahead of time with the primary client representative.
- "Finalist" candidate is selected by the client. "Finalist" candidate compensation package specifics (salary, benefits and starting date) are discussed in detail with the Client. Written confirmation (email/fax) of starting salary and incentive bonus terms is provided to HRCHANNELS GROUP by the Client.
- Written JOB OFFER LETTER is prepared by Client, (with assistance of HRCHANNELS GROUP lead search consultant, if desired), and forwarded to the finalist candidate for review and written acknowledgment.
- Finalist candidate accepts written job offer by signing the JOB OFFER LETTER and returning it to client with copy to HRCHANNELS GROUP. HRCHANNELS GROUP informs semi finalist candidates by telephone that another candidate was hired. "Client Satisfaction" survey form is sent to all client contacts involved with the search. "Candidate Satisfaction" survey is sent to hired candidate and optionally, to semi finalist candidates for executive search team review and analysis. HRCHANNELS GROUP periodically contacts hired candidate and hiring manager for feedback thereafter.
Vietnam Human Resource Corporation
Tel: (84 4) 3755 8453 - (84 4) 3748 0425
Fax: (84 4) 3755 845
Hotline : 0123 636 1080
www.HRchannels.com - www.Kenhtuyendung.com