WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You will set up, develop and manage control measures, procedures and monitoring system to secure the efficiency and effectiveness of the production process and all related resources e.g. human resources, material consumption in order to secure the profitability both on a local as well as on a global level.
In this newly created position you are reporting to the Finance & Administration Director and your main responsibilities include the following:
- Provide monthly cost center reports to CC responsible persons to achieve transparency
- Review CC results with CC responsible persons to build up financial knowledge and achieve cost awareness in the organization
- Discuss with CC responsible persons the variation, decide measures with management and secure / monitor the implementation
- Perform bottom up planning together with CC responsible persons based on local / global targets to achieve budget acceptance
- Secure that standard cost is defined based on globally defined target costs in order to secure a stable improvement of a value price based consolidated gross profit margin. This applies specifically to the definition of the right standard time on SKU level.
- Control of standard manufacturing costs in terms of material consumption and labor costs to manage the variance of local (incl. local profitability) and consolidated COGS
a. Develop system integrated approach to analyze variances
b. Define, report and analyze useful variance categories
c. Push improvements trough line management and proceed regular follow ups
- Prepare monthly report about efficiency, have regular follow up’s with production management to achieve, secure and improve efficiency targets
- Share efficiency figures and expected development with production planning to ensure a proper capacity planning
- Assist in planning cycle which includes annual company budget and forecast cycle
- Perform yearly plan activity prices at the level of each activity types
- Report and control the stock figures to reduce proportion of non-moving items and manage the valuation adjust risk
- Report and analyze variances in production order lead time, back orders and delivery reliability to meet production in regular follow up’s to met the expectation of the Swarovski group
- Support SCM to build up monitoring tools to ensure that relevant master data (capacity) for production planning are in line with reality.
- Report and analyze HR relevant KPI’s (Turnover rate, employee structure) and their impact on production efficiency
- Lead scrap control team
- Process control and prevention of abuse of scrap
- Lead, train, develop supervise and evaluate team member