WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
In this newly created position you are reporting to the Production Manager and your main responsibilities include the following:
1. Planning employ plan to meet growth plan
2. Responsible for budgets preparation, implementation & control
3. Analyzing quality data and trends to identify the problem, define scope, and set goal of the improvement projects;
4. Planning for preventive and corrective maintenance, repair, overhaul for Plant facility, machines and equipments supporting Production
5. Responsible for renovation, layout, and installing and testing machines and equipments in the plant, including the transfer of knowledge to use
6. Support in energy saving project meeting law and policy of company.
7. Monitor & control spare part, equipment and consumable level
8. Monitor and control environment indicators meeting Marigot’s requirement, local law and regulation.
9. Keep and control the efficiency of Plant facility.
10. Prepare, review, and update environmental investigation and recommendation reports
11. Anticipate and address environmental problems, take corrective action accordingly
12. Training & development of employees including coaching , transmitting knowledge & skills to team member
13. Measuring the performance of the current process; Analyzing current performance to identify best practices and root causes
- Stricter Environment, Health, and Safety Requirements/Regulations
- Continuous and relentless improvement
- Rapid growth & big size of Production
- Hands-on is a must.
- Noise & heat working environment